Ability to upcharge certain designs/layouts

Ok heres the scenario. I have a shirt with a front design, and a back design of my logo.

I would like to offer a shirt with that front design but without my logo on the back, but I want this shirt to cost MORE then the one that has my logo. (And given that the other is a 2 print shirt, current system will make the logo-less tshirt cheaper, and id get no promotion, double bonus for the customer)

So would be nice if we could offer that somehow.

ALSO, because your ai uploads are so fickle, I have to resort to pngs, which means I have to do light and dark version of the design, which means all the adjustments I make like size and placement of the designs, I have to do 80-110 times per design, there should be some sort of basic layout settings when uploading a new design and selecting your products.

For instance, my 2 sided print design. Front = Design, back = my logo, I uploaded a high resolution version of my logo but I dont want it huge automatically on every shirt. The default should be size = 30% and 5-10% from top, centered horizontally, so that the logo prints just below the neck on your shoulders.

And if you add all 80 shirts or whatever the number is with each design, you have to go in manually to each shirt, resize the logo, move it, save, and do it 79 more times. Its way too much work. You need to modify this ASAP.

This isn’t possible with our commission model. Printing on two sides of a similar product will generally cost a little more. But you can offer this version of only one design on some more expensive products and deactivate the less expensive ones.

When it comes to your second question, this is about optimizing templates in such way that these are also applicable to products with multiple designs. This isn’t planned any time soon but we are observing how often this feature does get requested :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.