Can we get rid of upload limits?

Hey guys,

First time posting. Not sure if this is the correct place or not but I’d like to bring up the upload limits. I get why these limits are in place for the marketplace but why do we have limits on how many designs we can upload daily to our shop? Something that would generally take me 3-4 days per shop now will take me upwards of a month per shop to complete.

Hey there!

The limit is set, as MP and Shops are using the same technical infrastructure in the back.
We are not planning to change this at any time soon, as there is currently no valuable usecase in sight.

There are some shops with a huge “libary” of designs but they have grown over months and years.
Having 50+ designs uploaded per day should not limit you in marketing your shop or even to get startet.

Put your shop out there, make some noise and see if there is even a demand before putting that much effort in uploading and tagging designs.

1 Like

The demand is 100% there. I run 5 amazon stores with these same designs but I’m trying to integrate all of these designs into separate Spreadshops to reach a greater audience. Off topic, but adding the ability to filter designs by different shops would be a huge plus!

Thanks.

you mean, a central search function that is able to handle different shops design libaries at once?

You got it. So for example say I have one shop strictly selling dog designs and another shop selling cat designs but throughout the day I’m uploading both dog and cat designs. This makes everything hard to find.

This is a feature request and usecase we’re heard before. I can’t tell you at the moment if and when this feature will get implemented but I’ll forward your feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.