Complete Rookie Needs help

Hi, I’m trying to inspire my daughter to learn about business and use her love of design to sell clothes etc using spreadshop but I need some help. I don’t know how our produzcan be viewed if we’re solely using spreadshop and want to know what I’m talking about before I explain it to her. How do people find spreadshop normally? How does it generate sales for us? How can we effectively use it until we have got a website together?

This is a fun daddy daughter project and yet I want to see what we can achieve in terms of a holistic approach to a business from marketing to design. Any advice on how to get started appreciated. We have designed some shirts and have even seen one listed but I need more info on how to make this work.

Hi there.

You can choose between the Marketplace - then you’ll see your product here: Order unique designs online | Spreadshirt

You’ve already published one design to the Marketplace - see here: Discover PuppyFace designs online | Spreadshirt

or of course also if people search for these kind of designs: Puppy Face Gifts | Unique Designs | Spreadshirt

For the Marketplace Spreadshirt is responsible to bring traffic to the site and you need to make sure you add designs that people are currently also really searching for.

The other option is to open a merch shop (which I see you’ve also done). This works in such way, that you have then your own e-commerce shop (which we call Spreadshop) with a dedicated URL where you can customize your shop in such way that it completely fits for you and your daugther. You would need to publish designs to Spreadshop as well and then launch it. Then you’ll be able to search for your shop on Google and you’ll have to think about how you want to market it and what kind of ads (and where) you’d like to run.

You can also view this video to get an idea how it works:

Let me know if you have any further questions as this is already quite a bit of info :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.