Does anyone know what labour practices this company uses?

I’m unable to find ANYTHING on how these products are made, and by whom, before I start selling.

Hi @User_NA-7b8482c9,
you can find lots of info on the production topics on YouTube, our HelpCenter and of course our website, if you like to find out who we are. :slight_smile:
If you have any other questions, just browse through our channels or ask me directly - I’ll try to help.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately none of those links show me anything about your labour practices. Are you workers unionized? Where are your production facilities located?

Do you mean this?

Its about responsibility towards nature, employers and companies that work with / for Spreadshirt. Second url is code of conduct about humane working conditions and what they do about it.

Thank you @studiopico, that’s what I meant above. :slight_smile:
Our production facilities are located in Europe (Leipzig, Germany; Legnica, Poland; Krupka, Czech Republic) and in the USA in Greensburg and Henderson, as displayed on our website. Neither facility is unionized. All of our final products are made-to-order in these facilities, although the actual apparel comes from various vendors and companies. The Spread Group strives to show each employee that they are valued and we strive for employee satisfaction. This is our responsibility which we take very seriously.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.