Google Analytics not showing real time results

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the spreadshop community and I’ve created a bunch of products for the civil uprising in Poland.
I’m pretty geeky so I managed to set up everything nice and smooth, but when I got to Google Analytics i encountered some problems.
First of all the new GA4 is not supported by the site and there’s no information about it (at least on Polish language version - poorly and incompletely translated BTW, gimme a shout if you need a hand to fix things up with the translation). Google upon displaying the G-XXXXX-X code says it is reffered as UA-XXXX-X code for web only. So that’s misleading too. So I ended up deleting my property on google analytics and made a new one Universal Analytics only.
So now I’ve got my UA code (worth to mention that a hybrid code won’t work either, even if the format is UA-XXXX-X), I’ve added the code to the store and saved. Everything went fine, except I don’t see any results from this in google analytics live view.
I’ve tried 2 different browsers on the PC and a browser on my phone. Nothing shows up.
I’ve no idea how to troubleshoot, as there are no additional settings on options on the spreadshirt store setup.
I’d appreciate help or solution advice.

Thanks loads! Bless

Hi,
did you manage to solve this? I am dealing with the same situation right now. I included the tracking ID into my shop, but it does not lead to any activity on GA. Also, I cannot find the tracking ID in the page source of the shop, I am not sure if it is required to appear there or not.

Update: Well, it is working now. :man_shrugging: Maybe it just needed some time, but I can see activity I am creating using my smartphone now on the shop page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.