International Shipping is awful

I have had 4 orders come from outside of the US.

3 of which were ordered on Black Friday have yet to still be delivered. 2 to BC, Canada, and one to Germany. I placed the one to Germany myself for the guy who did our graphic design, it has been in transit from Los Angeles since 12/4 with zero updates since.

The 4th order was ordered on 12/5 and has been delivered already to Ontario, Canada.

I read in another thread that 80% of their international orders havent been delivered yet. It’s unacceptable. You guys need to a light under FedEx or find a different international carrier.

Hey, let me check. Can you pass me the order IDs? This christmas season has been absolutely chaotic for the carriers and there are massive delays. I think the combination of more people ordering stuff online and COVID-19 seriously overwhelmed FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc. There were issues with all carriers as far as we know. I completely understand your frustration - trust me we share it with you.

This isn’t true at all. Most of the stuff has been delivered by now - we do track these kind of numbers.

One managed to get delivered today to Kimberley, BC.

The other two order IDs that have been not delivered yet

11422190 to Germany
11422205 to Canada

Ok, this seems to be a major issue with FedEx. I can just see that it’s been stuck forever. Please get in touch with our customer service service@spreadshirt.com so they can reprint it. Because at this point I think FedEx lost the parcel… grrrr!

This was delivered on December 7th according to USPS :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.