La bannière rouge en haut dela page d'accueil

Serait il possible d’enlever la bannière rouge, " Ouvrez aujourd’hui votre boutique de produits. C’est gratuit et le restera." Ca fait nul, ça fait pas pro, et ça dévalorise la boutique, qui devrait rester autonome, en général ! Sachant que Spreadshirt fourni le matériel , la logistique, etc… Ca ira pour tous ça !!!

Cette bannière est nouvelle, oui cela semble vraiment mauvais.

@Britta_Spreadshop Quels sont les motifs de la mise en place de cette bannière et y a-t-il un moyen de la retirer ?

@davidmachfashion

I just found a solution:

Enter the following code into the Shop CSS in your shop control panel (Advanced->Edit Shop CSS)

.SprdMain .sprd-signup-banner
{
display: none
}

Merci beaucoup cool :+1:

Salut @davidmachfashion ,
Merci pour vos commentaires ! @smallthings.ch m’a devancé. Vous pouvez désactiver la bannière via le CSS. :muscle:

@Britta_Spreadshop
If I sell 50 or more T-shirts, move to the second level so does this have to be in the same month or is it cumulative
I mean, if I sell 50 T-shirts this month and the next month I only sell 20 T-shirts, will the price of the product be low or does this apply to every month?

Hi @5looky,
the performance bonus you receive is always calculated according to the previous calendar month. The price for your customers will not change, we simply reduce the base price of your products so you’ll get a higher margin. If you want to learn more - we have a great article on this topic. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.