More than one colour in a vector file

I am trying to learn Inkscape and are most using text in my designs. Now I have created one design with two colours but when I upload it to my shop both the red and black colours are changed to black. I probably miss doing something in Inkscape but can’t figure out what. Thankful if someone can point me in the right direction.

I use Inkscape 1,0 and svg-files.

Best to send your design files to designs@spreadshirt.net
My colleagues there will have a look at your files and tell you what’s the issue :slight_smile:

@User_EU-859340b7 Any idea what the problem was? I have been having the same issues even though I never had this problem before and I follow all the guidelines. Thanks!

Sorry to piggyback off the original post, but I’m having a similar/the same issue:

Is not possible to upload/use a design that’s more than one color?

I’m not familiar with SVG files, and I don’t know how far I need to down-save an AI file to not get any errors (am I the only one that finds it odd when you upload a vector file, it automatically converts it to bitmap?)

If there’s a specific Spreadshop Color Book for colors that are recognizable, I’d be happy to use it. But just like the OP, I tried uploading a 2-color logo (that’s red and white), and it just converts it all to black.