New Design Glitch

For the last several days, when a new design is uploaded and you follow the process to choosing products then click NEXT to complete the process …

When you save and it returns you to the page where you can EDIT the products you’ve selected, it’s DUMPING our selection of products. I go back and do it all over again, APPLY and then click EDIT again to modify those products and it is taking 3 to 4 times of doing that over and over again before our product selection actually sticks.

A lot of wasted time. Hoping you can fix this issue.

Thank you!

Hi @SalonOfArt,
could you provide me with a design ID or some screenshots so I can relate and try to reenact the scenario? Thanks!

Until I have a new design to upload, screenshots are out of the question - not that I think they would do any good unless I took a series of them as this issue just repeats itself until it doesn’t.

It’s done this on the last several designs. Where do I find a design ID? Spreadshirt

The design I’ve given you took four tries of choosing products, clicking NEXT the first time and APPLY the following times. Returning me to the screen in the link above, but showing the same few products that is standard with first upload: x number mens x number womens, etc. This design is men only. On that screen click EDIT Product Selection and when the that screen comes up, it’s reverted to the initial handful of products - dumped the choices I made.

There is a glitch in the process from the initial page. CHOOSE products, then instead of APPLY, you have us choose NEXT, but that doesn’t seem to be keeping the selections we make.

Using Firefox (latest) if that helps at all.

Hi @SalonOfArt,
I tried to reenact the situation and also talked to my colleague from the marketplace and we both are unsure what you mean. We have no problems uploading designs and choosing products…
The only problem we see is the following: when you select xx products and click NEXT you get to the page where you put in the description and tags. When you click BACK - that’s when you get to the first page again and the 20 standard products are being chosen automatically again. Is that what you mean?
If that’s again not what you meant, please record a little screencast and send it to me as a direct message (or here if you want to) and I’ll help you.

YES, that’s it and it doesn’t save again when you choose all your products for the 2nd time. In some cases that process must be repeating 3 or 4 times before you land back on the products you selected. Please have them fix it.

Ok, that raises the question why you would go back 3 or 4 times? We made the journey as easy as possible - hence you choose the products you like to place your designs on, give those a title, description and some tags, click NEXT and it’s in you shop. Easy as that.

Oh for HEAVENS SAKE!!!

I don’t WANT to go back 3 or 4 times, geez. The SYSTEM isn’t keeping my selection of products. YOU experienced that. WHY can I not get this across.

1- upload
2- choose my products
3- click next
4- fill out meta-tag data
5- save
6- hit EDIT PRODUCTS to size image and/or select colors
HERE is where the issue is …

My selection of products does not come up after clicking edit.

The ONLY way to fix this is to go choose the products AGAIN, click apply.

BUT … guess what? After choosing the products a 2nd time and repeating STEP 6,
the system has once again, DUMPED MY CHOICES.

Alright, now I got it. As I said: I couldn’t reenact the problem so it took some time to figure it out because everything was working smoothly on my side.
My IT colleague confirmed there is a bug and he is currently fixing it. Since it is a bug that only appears in rare combinations of choices it was a bit hard for us to find it. The problem should be solved within the next hour.
Please try it again and let me know if there are still any issues. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

YES! it’s fixed!

Glad I could finally state the problem so it made some sense. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, @SalonOfArt, sorry it took so long! I just never had a case like that and it took a while to get through :smiley:

I am trying to see new designs I posted but they are not showing up what do I do?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.