Print front & back

Ehmmm…March then? Print on both sides? :rofl:

Last week Lena said thursday or monday. Thursday has past… so probably tomorrow! :crossed_fingers:

Maybe thursday or monday 2020? :thinking:

Just joking. :wink:

Be patient :wink:

Due to the fact that a larger bug was found in our testing environment the release was postponed to tomorrow, Tuesday, March 5th! Thanks for your patience and for your understanding!

1 Like

This is now possible: https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/blog/2019/03/05/print-your-designs-on-more-print-areas/

Hello,

I found a bug after uploading a product with 2 designs. One images is not showing anymore in the shop. (it did when I only had the front print)

Nevermind, after refreshing the page it came up again…

1 Like

Missing images keep occur… also in uploading process…

Another unfriendly feature…

Instead of selecting the one or two products you want… you have to click away the 30 products you DON’T want. A little bit annoying. (that was different before…)

This will get better once we introduce the template fonctionality for more than one print area :slight_smile:

No problem Lena, I understand that. Things will improve over time when something new is launched.

p.s. I’m very happy though… that it is finally there! Great feature!

2 Likes

Alternatively go to “Edit Product” and deselect all in the upper right corner

1 Like

Hi

I don’t know if this would be related, but, now we will be able to add text on other sides, like example I want design on front and text(small) on back or maybe on sides. I’ve tried to edit the merch I’ve already have on sale to add it, but can’t seem to find it. I know if I put that customers cad add text it appears.

But I really want to add it permanently to my merch or more likely to edit it on the ones I already have. Sorry if this is out of place :slight_smile:

Thanks

This won’t be possible. You can only add actual designs to your merch. Text design can only be added by your customers. If you’d like to add text, then you need to create this in an external design tool and upload the file to your partner area.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Imprimer plusieurs designs différents sur un même produit