Private Labels & Custom Packaging

I’m a store owner on your platform and I’m looking to step up my professionalism regarding my brand. I was wondering if you were going to or had in mind of offering private labels and custom packaging anytime soon. It’ll make my brand look more professional when a customer sees my own private label and packaging instead of "spreadshirt on the package " or “gildan” on the inside tag. I hope you understand what I mean. And I’m sure I speak for a lot of other store owners on your platform when I bring this up. This is very important.

1 Like

Private label packaging would be awesome. They mentioned the private label packaging a year or so ago but I have never heard of it again.

1 Like

If enough of us are asking for private labeling and packaging, then this would be something not to be overlooked. It’s a huge demand that they’ll need to really consider in the future. So, with that being said, they need to be reminded.

Hi @mosqidou-1982 & @BabyLama,
we got this request before and we are aware of your wish. At this point there are no plans to realize it any time soon, since it is a massive logistical and financial effort. We wouldn’t want to only offer it to the “money makers” but to all our shop owners. The result would be rising production costs, since the packaging price would rise due to extra work steps. Also the production time would increase. Not to mention the impact of when we’d start labeling every item individually with a brand tag.
I totally understand why you’d like to bring out your brand better this way, I really do! But please understand why we can’t realize this at the moment - even though we’d love to do that for you.

I thought that custom packaging already was planned to happen?

2 Likes

Hi @Tomppa78
yes, custom packaging was planned but as Lena said - Covid messed up some of our plans. That’s why it’s being reevaluated and will probably take some time until we can give you any good news here.
Just stay curious and we’ll keep you updated :slight_smile:

Any news? Can we buy custom package?

Not yet @Tomppa78 - sorry!

Any News here ?

Any News here ?

Hey everyone!
I’m so thankful for all your input and am very much aware of your wishes. This topic is a big one though - not comparable to adding a new product to the assortment. :exploding_head:
At the moment we are still evaluating how custom packaging, labeling the invoice with a custom logo, etc. can be realized. Be sure that we are working on it, to make this possible but please don’t expect any progress here until next year. I’ll keep you updated! :blush:

2 Likes

Any news here?

1 Like

No @Tomppa78 not yet, sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.