Problem with URL

For some reason, the script to embed my store in a website is causing a /#!/ to appear at the end. The URL is ad-infinitum.co, but it appears as ad-infinitum.co/#!/ in my address bar. I tested the website with and without the store script and it goes away when I remove the script. I asked GoDaddy about it and they said it may be caused by an extra meta tag. Is there any way to fix it without removing the script for my store? If so, how do I do it?

Hey there and welcome!

What you are describing is a common thing called Hash-Bang. It is applied for all embedded shops due to technical reasons. It is not a bug or mistake. :slight_smile:

If you are running a WordPress environment, you can use our official Plugin to embedd your shop, with some simple clicks.
We currently working on a solution to enable this plugin to prevent the hasbang from beeing added.
Nevertheless the Plugin is working seamless already.

Hi,

Any quick fix for html pages ?

https://soskoala.com/

Thx in advance.

My store isn’t a WordPress website. Is there any way to fix it on websites that weren’t made with WordPress?

So do In understand correctly that you are using GoDaddy? GoDaddy unforuntately isn’t compatible with Spreadshop and it’s not our fault… GoDaddy does all kinds of weird things with our code…

Whatever the hoster I am just looking for a simple answer for just html pages … The base …
Thx anyway for your answer

You didn’t integrate the shop but you iframed it.

It seems that you want to remove the #! part from the urls when embedding the shop. You can do this on your own but you need to do some work on the .htaccess file … so I would advice to only start working on it if you ever heard of this file and know how it works. Otherwise the risk of breaking the whole website is high…

does this help?

What do I need to do to the .htaccess file?

Thx for the answer

Yes I know how to modify an htaccess file
Any quick solution ?

PS :

• no problem on IPhone
  • yes I iframed the script because it didn’t work anyway

My website doesn’t have an .htaccess file and whenever I try to add one, the website stops working. How do I get an .htaccess file?