Product selection

I am finding that some products I want to sell appear to be in your marketplace but not available for me to design on/sell. For example… I don’t see a knit cap available for design/sell… yet I see many of them on your marketplace. Similarly I see a " Gildan Heavy Blend Youth Zip Hoodie" within your “Create Custom Products” page, but I don’t see a way to create this as an item I can sell in my store. Is there a way for me to be able to get these products available to add to my store?

The Product selection on Spreadshop and Spreadshirt is not the same. Some products are only available on the Marketplace.

Some products are only available for the Create-Your-Own part.
Everything that is on our Marketplace is available for the Spreadshop (since Marketplace Designers and Shop Owners share the Partner Area).

Create-Your-Own is ONLY this: Create your own | Spreadshirt
and the Marketplace is all the products you can see here: Find Perfect Gifts for Anyone Online | Spreadshirt

You can see all available products here: Huge selection of personalised clothing: T-shirts, hoodies and tank tops in different styes and colours. No minimum order value!

Can you help me out? Here is a product that is listed at the link you suggested for “all available products”: Zip Hoodies & Jackets printing | Spreadshirt

I can’t see any zip hoodies within the “all available products” section when I try to create products. I tried to paste an image here so you can see what I’m talking about.

Please let me know if you can help…

Have you checked “Jackets” for them?

Indeed you need to check under jackets

found it… thanks!

1 Like