Replace design

I create designs on my computer, then I like to upload them and view them on the various products. When I do, I sometimes realize I have more work to do on the design–I may have to modify some colors, add contrast or resize some text.

As far as I can tell I have to delete the design, which removes any work I’ve done on setting up the products and creating a design description. Is there any way to just replace the design and keep the work?

1 Like

I agree +1

Just go to the Spreadshirt Page and see how it looks like on a product. And if you’re happy upload it to your shop

There is no advantage to doing this over setting them up in the store. I can preview the design in the store on many different products even before I finalize it. The problem is that after I’ve done this and set up the product description and everything, I I have second thoughts.

I don’t want a better preview. I want to substitute a new version of a design without having to start from scratch.

That’s not gonna happen. Someone else asked the same question not long ago.

Also you can save the design as a template…it’s not a big deal to change it and reupload then. If you don’t the change the size of the design

I see.

As for templates–they help, but they don’t work for two-sided designs and they don’t preserve the description and tags. Yes, I already use templates to help with the problem.

I don’t know about the more Designs on one product…but I recommend to use the productor plugin for chrome… with this you can copy everything… also design name, tags and description… maybe that helps you a little bit

1 Like

Yes, this issue has come up several times. I will forward it again, but I have to be realistic here and let you know that nothing of this sort will happen any time soon. But I keep forwarding these kind of requests and I understand how time consuming it is once you realize that there’s a tiny mistake in your design to re-upload and go through all of the meta data etc etc. again…

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to forward these. Obviously, if people keep complaining, there must be a reason. It took a long time to get double-sided designs supported, so I can hope this suggestion will someday be implemented as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.