Search field not working for certain tags/keywords across different spreadshop country shops

Hello there, I’ve just finished embedding spreadshop on my website for multiple countries around the world, doing so by adjusting the locales. This process worked very well! However, I noticed that the search box doesn’t function properly across my different country spreadshops, specifically so in the following non-English spreadshop countries: Switzerland/Germany/Austria/Spain. Particularly, this is the case for the search term “halloween” and “adoption” (list not exhaustive), despite the terms being part of the actual product description and tags, as you can see in the screenshots attached. The same search terms, however, return results in my USA/Canada/Australia/UK/Italy/France spreadshops.

This being said, the search function in Switzerland/Germany/Austria/Spain does return results for certain other keywords, such as “silhouette”, which is also part of product descriptions and tags of other articles.

Can you please help me with this issue? Or let me know if this might be a bug?

Thank you very much in advance,
Tanja

What’s your Shop ID?

Hi Lena,

My North America Account is: 100944266
My Europe Account is: 100692908

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.