Sometimes sales not reflected in Google Analytics Ecommerce data

I noticed, that sometimes, the sales data in Google Analytics E-commerce does not reflect my actual sale in Spreadshirt. How is this possible?

Can you specify what’s behind “sometimes” and the “actual sale”?
Which dashboard are you looking at?
What are you expecting to see?
What is your ShopID and are there certain orders you can address this too?

Well , When I go to Google Analytics

Conversions / Ecommerce / Sales performance

I can see some TransactionID’s. I can find them back on my Spreadshop account sold statistics. But not all the TransactionsID’s in my sold statistics are seen in my Google view. And thats odd, because I set the filter date correct and even know 1 sale in Google (that is not showing) was before another sale(is showing in google).

I always keep the Spreadshop sold stats as my source of truth, but would be nice to have it synced with Google :slight_smile:

My shopid : 100649888

So I set my filter in Google from jan 1 till jan 11. I get 3 transactionID’s … In my spreadshop sold stats, I have 4 sold transactionID’s.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-12 um 11.27.22

The Transaction IDs shown in the the Sales Performance Overview equal the Order IDs in your Sales Stats in Spreadshirt.
Simply copy the Transaction ID from GA, switch to your Sales Stat window and use your browser’s search function (cmd+f) :slight_smile:

Which Order ID is missing in your GA Transaction Overview?

10 januari 2021
19088608 → not in GA

9 januari 2021
19083810 → in GA

4 januari 2021
19058049 → in GA
19057509 → not in GA

2 januari 2021
19041473 → in GA

So I even got 2 transactionID’s I’m missing in GA.

Indeed that is worth a question to one of our DEVs.
Let me check with the guys and I will get back to you, as soon as we have found a reason.

1 Like

Here´s the feedback from our DEV department. I should have known this better, but I missed to think in that direction.
Many people use tracking blockers in chrome and browsers like firefox block this kind of tracking by default. So in the end these conversions could not be tracked at all.

1 Like

ugh yes … that makes sense … thank you

I also should have known better lol

1 Like