Spreadshirt plugin v wp-spreadplugin

Hi, I have a wordpress travel and lifestyle site https://www.baldhiker.com and want to ‘attach’ a spreadshirt shop and get rid of current woocommerce shop.

I have started making designs etc but confusion comes from the best way to attach it to my site and what is best for SEO etc and design functionality.

Which of the plugins? Spreadshirt own or wp-spreadplugin is best for me as it all looks vague as I am not building a shop site from scratch I want to attach a shop to my site and not affect seo plus keep visitors on my site until last moment of sale.

Thanks

Hi,

I’d propose to do some test installations on both plugins to make sure it fits your needs well. Spreadplugin has currently some restrictions e.g. can’t add it on start page (edge case) and it hasn’t the categories displayed on the left. You have to create the categories display for yourself. I have that on the list, but for sure, you have a lot of more control. Did you see the mommyshirt page?

Recently I also added the functions to remove html content before it’s processed by the browser, so you can slightly modify the detail page. Or have single detail pages.

This plugin also supports Yoast and Rankmath.

Cheers
Thimo

Thanks Thimo, yes will do some testing of both to see.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.