Spreadshop plugin doesnt display size buttons

Hi,

I installed the Spreadshop plugin yesterday and everything seems to be working, except the size buttons aren’t shown on the product detail page. There are empty squares where the size options should be.

Here’s a link: Shop 🎁 - De Puzzelmaker

Maybe I’m missing something? Hope somebody can help :slight_smile:

They are shown. There is just a lot of css that fiddles with button colors. Hard to tell how to fix that because we see at least 5 rules that you added that define colors for those buttons. Please remove these rules and the sze buttons will show :slight_smile:

Hi Lena,

Thanks for your reply.

I only added 1 css rule for removing the open your own shop footer.
This one:

.sprd-info-footer__open-shop {
display: none !important
}

I’ve tried some other ones before, but removed them straight away, because they didn’t work properly. Can it be that they are still active somehow? Or is this one messing up the buttons? And in that case what should I put to remove the footer without messing with the buttons? or is that not an option?

Thanks for your help! :pray:

Ohw wait, you probably mean on my own site :woman_facepalming:

I’ll take a look at that :raising_hand_woman:

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, this is what we mean :slight_smile:

Please do have a look at your own CSS rules.

Hi Lena,

Sorry to bother you again.

I’ve removed all the custom CSS on my site and nothing changes, size buttons are still white, so I guess it should be something in my wordpress theme (TwentySeventeen) then?

Do you have any advice for me? For example how to disable the theme for one page? Or maybe I can disable the size buttons and let customers choose their size from the size chart below?

I’m trying to get some more info. Will get back to you as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Seems like you have to remove the CSS rule "input[type=“button”]

Hi Lena,

In the meantime I updated the theme and since then the sizes show when you hover above the button, but are still blank when you’re not hovering.

From where should I delete this CSS rule?
I’ve tried deleting and/or disabling different things in the CSS stylesheet of the theme in the theme editor, but nothing changed. I even disabled the whole stylesheet and nothing changed (which seems weird to me). Maybe I am in the wrong place?

I am sorry, i’m not an expert (far from it haha).

We tried something out to help you here. Please don’t adapt anything in your CSS settings until this afternoon. We’ll then see if it worked :slight_smile:

Thanks! Hope it will work, I won’t touch a thing :slight_smile:

OK, seems like there’s still an issue. Let me ask a colleague.

Works now!

1 Like

Yes, I see it! Yay!! Thank you so much for your efforts! :pray: :heartpulse:

1 Like

@Lena_Test_Spread_Group I’m currently facing the exact same issues with my embedded spreadshops. Can you please help me fix this issue too? Example:

https://www.houndtoday.com/shop/uk-shop-houndtoday/#!/greyhound+silhouettes+subtly+arranged+in+circle-A5f8454c622250939869e3956?productType=812&sellable=nOnbbOEMDGuQXGpyqZ2D-812-7&appearance=328

Thanks in advance!

Hi @HoundToday,
try fixing it via the settings of your theme. Or try changing your spreadshop colors to be consistent with the theme so that overwrites from the theme don’t break the layout.

1 Like

Hi Britta, thanks for your reply! I use an empty theme that I designed from scratch. Despite using the same colours as in the spreadshop integration, it seemed to have clashed somehow. I did indeed find a solution though, by adding additional CSS to the spreadshop embed code on my website. This works fine now! I will leave the code I implemented below, in case anybody every comes across the same problem in the future:

.SprdMain .sprd-button-secondary-cta-ghost { background-color: #988084; }
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.