Spreadshop won't stop deleting my designs for no reason

Hello,

I recently published several designs to my Spreadshop (NOT on Spreadshirt marketplace) to sell on t-shirts and they have been repeatedly deleted from my shop. I get a message in my inbox saying my designs were rejected for “Design Quality”. And I already know there is nothing wrong with the designs’ “quality” because I have had them printed on Spreadshirt before and they came out perfectly fine and as intended. I can only assume they were “rejected” because the designs use partial transparency which causes issues when a white underbase is used, however my designs were ONLY available on white shirts, which do NOT use an underbase ink layer. And I know that for a FACT because I test-printed all my designs on the products I enabled them for and they came out FINE.

It doesn’t matter how many times I try to explain this to Spreadshop customer support, they either send me irrelevant answers in response or simply ignore me. Every time I just reupload the designs they always disappear a few days later and i get the same message. This is obviously quite frustrating, so is there anything I can do to get spreadshirt to quit treating me like I’m stupid and leave me the hell alone?

Thanks

Did you ask legal@spreadshirt.net including the exact design-id that was deleted?

Yes, I did

And you did not get a satisfying answer?

Maybe you can show us your designs and we can see if we spot anything that might be the reason for rejection.

Alternatively post your Design-IDs here and then maybe @Britta_Spreadshop can have a look.

Sure, the design ids are 1040801719 and 1040801866.

To my knowledge, these designs comply with all the Spreadshop design guidelines other than the partial transparency (which should be a non-issue).

Also, I was not even aware there was an approval process for designs exclusively on Spreadshop, so some more transparency on that would be appreciated.

Hey @X_Brand,
let me check with my colleagues and I’ll get back to you. :slight_smile:

Ok, @X_Brand, I checked with my colleagues and it really is an issue of the semi transparency of the designs… You said you printed the designs before? Could you give me an order number or something like that, so I can check what was different then?
Thank you!

Hi Britta, thank you for looking into this. I’ll have to dig into my emails to find the order numbers.

As far as the partial transparency goes, I don’t know how many ways I can explain it. White Product = No white underbase. The product I enabled for the design was the Men’s Premium T-Shirt, which is exactly what I test-printed the designs on, as you can see in the images below (sorry for the wrinkles). And I am fairly certain there were no differences.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.