Throw Pillow Case Design Size?

The design size for the Throw Pillow Case seems a little small in relation to the pillow size. Any chance that the size can be increased so there would be more print space? Thank you!

Hello there!

unfortunately this is related to the printing pallet which is part of the printing machine.
It cannot be adjusted, bigger than the 10" we offer right now - as seen at the white square

That’s disappointing to hear. I don’t think I will be able to offer throw pillow cases in my spreadshirt shop because the design looks way too small on that size pillow case. Is there a way to offer a smaller throw pillow case size so the design takes up more space on the fabric?

I guess you are aiming more into a direction of an all-over print, right?

Yes! For example, if I wanted to put a quote like “Read More Books” on this pillow, the words look too small on a pillow this size. Having more printing surface would be ideal!

Is it possible to make prints on covers only for square pillows? I consider making covers for rectangular pillows. Can it be possible?

The only pillow covers we offer is this one:

I think it looks organic, so choose smaller prints

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.