URL claiming issue within Google Merchant Center

Hi Thomas,

Thnx again. Now I have another problem wit claiming. This time is with Google merchant center. I got his messafe from Google:

Hello,

We hereby notify you that your claim of your Google Merchant Center account website URL (account ID :xxxxxxxx) has been lifted.
Another Google Merchant Center account (email address: it-shopteam@spreadshirt.net) has verified and claimed the exact URL or a higher level URL from the following website:

https://shop.spreadshirt.nl/footyr/

Data feeds submitted to your Google Merchant Center account that contain links to pages from the above URL will be automatically disapproved. The uploaded products will not be displayed in Google Shopping or other Google services.

Please help me what to do? Why are you guys claiming this now? Why I got this message after months?

Regards,
Rio

Hello Rio!

I’m sorry, a recent release caused this by accident and our Team is currently working on a quick-fix.
We’ll keep you updated here and ask for apologies.

best,
Thomas

Hi Thomas.
We have the same problem. Something serious problems started on your platform.
https://forum.spreadshop.support/t/google-search-console/9383/2

Sincerely,
Denis

We are in direct contact with Google and expect to have this issue solved within next week.
Currently there are only 3 countries affected.
Even if it’s not such good news for those who are affected.

Hello Thomas!

I’m really looking forward to solving the problem. Google Merchant Center rejects goods due to the invalidity of the URL. See screenshot

I can also provide a list of rejected goods in the amount of 411 units in csv format (see Attachment)
Where you can see errors in detail

Sincerely,
DenisErrors_Google_Merchant_Center_RMB_Games

Hi all,

Is this solved? what do we need to do.

Regards,
Rio

You need to reclaim your Website!

du musst deine WEbseite im Google mc bestätigen:

hi all! dont know if i have exact same problem or not?
i got many products listed in google merchant center and all was fine =D
i then integrated my shop in my own doomain+hosting with wordpress all was fine.
but then i forwarded my spreadshop to my own domain/hosting because it said to do so in spreadshop.

then over night all my products got unlisted in google merchant center ;(
so now i took away the forwarding again…was the forwarding the problem?
also do i have to submit a new feed to G merchant center now and remove the old one full of red error signs in G M Center?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.