Whats best for SEO - javascript or wordpressplugin

Wordpress or Javascript - whats best?

hi all!

happy easter.

new to this but love the concept.

havent understood though whats best for SEO and ranking in google etc.

is it javascript or wordpressplugin?

if i want my shop showing on my first website page index.html its only javascript that works right? also does google index everything?

or if i am using wordpress and can deal with the /#!/ addon i can have my shop on first page right? also then google doesnt index as much?

with wordpress plugin we can only use -one- deeplink shortcode per page you wrote what happens else if i use two shortcodes on the same page?

also whats the point with forwarding your spreadshop to your integrated shop on your own hosting?

regards

Javascript. Ist more custumizable. Indexing product detail pages is okay (!) for ranking, but not the holy grail. Nobody is looking on Google for your product titles. People are looking for shirts with your stuff or they are looking for the stuff only and are not interested in shirts at the beginning. It depends on valuable unique content with well written text about your stuff. The spreadshop detail pages are too similiar on every spreadshop worlwide. In my opinion these pages has no chance for valuable ranking. But with very valuable unique content on differnt landing pages inside your shop and on every category you can be sure getting a good and sustained ranking. Hope my english is enough for the point.

Its the best and only thing you can do for all valuable seo possibilities and for creating the shop and site you want. For looking like a proffessional shop its a must have to perform under an own url and not as a subdomain.

1 Like

thanx @Berliner_Original
i did allready try wordpressplugin and learning that now its good with my own domain and be able to add seo-text yes.
but i cant understand the deeplink syntax i have tried many times and read infoguide from spreadshirt but no success. or isnt it possible to deeplink to a special product with at special design from my shop?
or can we deeplink to special designs only?

You asked and i gave you the right answer in 160 words. You chose an other solution.

You have another question? It seems you can find a solution alone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanx i allready had started the wordpress version so i will try that first before redoing it with javascript. do you mean that deeplinking is easier when using the javascriptembedding of shop then using the wordpress plugin?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.