YouTube merch shelf items does not show up

I connected my YT account with my spreadshop yesterday, but nothing has shown up on the YT side.
The status is “You don’t have any merchandise for sale”…
Why is that? Should I expect it to take days to transfer to YT?

Hi there, can you please post the screenshot you are seeing?

Thanks. This is a bug on Youtube’s side. We are actively working on it. I will let you know as soon as it’s working again (hopefully very very soon) :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should work now. Can you please confirm?

I reloaded the page, but I get the exact same as the screen shot above.

Any news on this issue?? Two weeks has elapsed since I signed up for this and still not working…

It’s isues with the localization of an US account with you being localized in Sweden and we are in contact with Youtube about it. But please rest assured that your fans can see and buy your merch!

I’ll have more infos on this by the end of the week.

Ok, now the items show up in the “Channel monetization” tab, and I can organize them! One step further!
However nothing shows up under any videos or in the channel “store” tab. Is this somehow also related to localization?? I do have a linked EU shop as well, so any EU customers should be redirected I guess.

This might be. I see the items in the store tab and under your videos. I’m located in Germany.

Can you try to logout of your (or any other Youtube account) and use a browser that doesn’t have an add-blocker? Do you now see something?

OK!? Interesting. I have tried now on multiple devices here and none of them shows anything.

EDIT:
Can you check whether you see products here: First We Feast - YouTube

Can you then also try your channel with private mode?

No I don’t see anything at FirstWeFeast either, and a private window does not help.

Ok, this seems to be a localization issue from Youtube’s side. You can’t see your merch, neither can you see merch from our competitor. I’m out of troubleshooting questions. I’d suggest you contact the Youtube Helpdesk. I know it’s not a very satisfying answer but this problem does not lie within our technological structure.

On our side we are also in contact with Youtube because it’s also very frustrating for us to see that it’s working but that you cannot see it (we also have a second person complaining about a similar case). Therefore I wanted to know what Youtube told you in case they already got back to you. Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

This is the first response I got:
“Please confirm with the Spreadshirt support team if they already launched in Sweden for YouTube. Because based on the review I made, it looks like we Spreashirt is not yet fully supported in our platform. If not, you can use your Spreadhop account instead since it’s connected to spreadshirt.”

I really have no clue what they mean… :slight_smile: Might have been a bot responding, who knows.

I replied and got this:
" I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with the availability of your merch. I’ll do my best to help you out. In order for us to move forward, is it possible if you can provide a screenshot showing that it’s not available in Sweden so we can investigate further? "

So, I haven’t reached “through” just yet… we will see what they say next.

Please make sure to always talk about Spreadshop (and not Spreadshirt - Youtube knows us under Spreadshop :slight_smile: ). And yes of course we launched in Sweden. Seems like the Youtube Helpcenter isn’t totally up to date with this new cooperation. I also passed along this feedback to our team. Really sorry you’re experiencing these troubles! And do please keep my updated - hopefully there will be a solution soon!

I just got this from Youtube. Have you any idea what they are talking about? How could I have linked a different account?

Thanks for waiting, and I’m very sorry for the extreme delay in our response.
Our internal team have finished their investigation. We can see that the linked retailer on your channel is still Spreadshirt. Please link your Spreadshop account. If you are having issues linking the account, please let us know.

I’m having the exact same issue.
Can not see any merchandise in the merch section of YouTube or on the channel in multiple devices. I’m in the UK.

I have the same issue…Youtube Problem?
Im from Spain