YouTube not displaying Merch

I signed up with YouTube to display my Spreadshop items on my video shelf. I selected several designs, but only one displays on my YT selection page. How can I get the others to display?

The synchronization might take time. When you go to your shop settings in your partner area (so the Spreadshop interface - NOT youtube), what do you see there?

I see a preview of the different designs and items.

What do you see when you click on the section “Youtube Merchandise” (5th option from the top)?

Wow … yes, just the one t-shirt, although I think I chose more than that on setup. Looking for a way to add more … thank you!

Can you point me toward how to add more items to the YouTube Merchandise section? I cannot seem to locate that info.

Ok, let me check. It should show more. Talking to our developers now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Standing by … I’ve searched for answers and I’m coming up blank.

Yes, there are synchronisation issues Youtube is currently working on. Should be resolved by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.