Spreadshop vs Spreadshirt

Spreadshop vs Spreadshirt

Spreadshop is here, and it’s time you get involved! If you’ve been looking to monetize your brand and receive the necessary guidance during that process, then you’ve come to the right place. Spreadshop essentially lets you open your own online merchandizing store, providing a unique opportunity for those looking to own their own business without the risks. Whether you’re selling one or 1,000 shirts each day, Spreadshop can handle your demands. Learn here what the difference of Spreadshop vs Spreadshirt is.

What Spreadshop Can Do for You

Spreadshop is THE brand and platform for your merchandizing ideas. With our new Spreadshop homepage, we can better focus on you and your needs as a Shop owner. Spreadshop doesn’t only offer top-notch features for your merchandising shop; it’s also a place where you can find information on products and resources to make your Shop a success. Spreadshop also has its own social media channels (including a Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram account) where you can stay up to date on all things related to your Shop.

Where Does Spreadshirt Come into Play?

Spreadshirt invented Spreadshop. Spreadshirt is an end-customer platform that caters to Marketplace Designers and the needs of customers who are buying products with printed designs. Since we still use the technical infrastructure provided by Spreadshirt, Spreadshop is powered by “the mother ship.” However, with Spreadshop, we now have a hub that fully focuses on your needs as a Shop owner.

Get Ready for the Future of Spreadshop

For starters, you’re going to find that Spreadshop truly becomes its own entity (as opposed to always being associated with Spreadshirt). We’ve launched the Spreadshop brand in the United States, and we’ll expand it globally throughout the next few years. Spreadshop will soon have increased visibility in the partner area, our blog, our forum, the FAQ section, and our newsletters.

In other words, you’ll soon be seeing the Spreadshop logo whenever we’re talking to you as a Shop owner.

Have any questions about Spreadshop? Excited to get started? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
46 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
MAC MIC
MAC MIC
3 days ago

HI THERE,
I’m new on spreadshirt and my designs are mostly in English but as a French I use French language as well. As I’m not living in France I wonder if my designs are visible for the French audience ? Would a spreadshop specialised in French be a good option ?

Harry
2 months ago

Hello everyone, I have a spreadshop store as well but I can’t edit texts on design especially after uploading a design on setting (left panel there is a tool which activated offers access for a customer to customize a product when wants to buy it, but for me as admin there no tool for me to add texts(maybe haven’t figured it out) Please assist on this.

Cotton Candy
Cotton Candy
9 months ago

Hi there. I’ve ran into a problem as I upload designs in my spreadshop as well as in my spreadsheet showroom. But after being uploaded there’s nothing to show in my showroom. So I just moved into settings of my spreadshop there was written “In Review” down below the “Spreadshirt” option. On the other hand there was written “Published” just down below the “Spreadshop” option. Why is this happening to me? Why there’s no products in my showroom? Why is it showing “In Review”? Please answer me.

banjocat
9 months ago
Reply to  Cotton Candy

Are you still experiencing this problem? Did you ever get a response? This just happened to me today for the first time.

Allah Divine
Allah Divine
1 year ago

What makes more money? The Marketplace or the Spreadshop?

Spreadshop
Admin
Spreadshop(@dj-coffman)
1 year ago
Reply to  Allah Divine

Saying “it depends” is probably not the answer you’re looking for. BUT… it depends. Spreadshop is going to be better for people who want to control their pricing and earn more per product selling direct to an audience you already have. But Spreadshirt Marketplace might work better for a designer or entrepreneur who is just looking to sell random tagged designs. But the approval process might be tighter…. the winner in our eyes? SPREADSHOP… but we might be bias. 😉

Sherise Caples
Sherise Caples
1 year ago

Where are the comments and I didn’t say it someone else did.

Sherise Caples
Sherise Caples
1 year ago

Where are the comments

roy
roy
1 year ago

Hello,
I noticed that sexual graphics are not allowed in Spreadshirt; is the same rule applies to Spreadshop ? Thanks

Imane
Imane
1 year ago

Why can’t i set the design price on spreadshirt ?

Philip
Philip
1 year ago

In my SpreadShop, (which I have not opened yet but uploaded designs already) I found out that I can make Topics. Am I right in thinking that Topics can be considered as niches so that I can have Topics for careers, quotes, and vintage designs?

Haris Khan
Haris Khan
1 year ago

Can i put the same design on my spreadshop’s shop and spreadshirt’s marketplace from the same account.

Linda
Linda
2 years ago

In the MarketPlace, is there a way to just add text to a shirt as opposed to uploading a design?

LaRishae White
2 years ago

To be clear, we CAN use both Spreadshop & Spreadshirt? I just went live with Spreadshirt, would I have to add each item to Spreadshop to launch there? Is there a way to duplicate the shop? Please clarify. Thank you

joe
joe
2 years ago

Trying to choose services to open online t-shirt store, but with all the different choices, it’s like comparing apples to monkeys. Please let me know the following:
1) Does using Spreadshop essentially take the place of using an ecommerce platform in the formula of POD/ecommerce platform? …..so, using Spreadshop for a storefront will give me a storefront and POD service already connected by Spreadshop using Sreadshirt for POD fufillment…
2) Does Spreadshop charge any fees for a merch shop, i.e., Monthly Site Fees; percentage on sales made, ANY fees….
2) Any other monies added on, not related to Spreadshop, i.e., VAT charges, etc.
3) VAT charge: is that a tax processed by Spreadshop to the Government, so I pay that to you and I also collect sales tax where applicable.
4) Final Product: Is there a sales tax in Spreadshop’s originating state AND sales tax in the Customer’s state?
5) I need to know the entire cost for the end-user, my Customer. Please show an example of costs using Spreadshop’s POD for a $20.00 t-shirt.
Thank you.

Abby Davis
Abby Davis
2 years ago

So if we open our original account through spreadshop, will our designs appear in the spreadshirt marketplace as well?

Annoyed
Annoyed
2 years ago

What you’ve done is needlessly confusing. You’re basically saying “it’s different but the same.” Why would I want to go through the hassle of creating products in the SpreadShirt store, only to realize that your company has decided to put energies into the SpreadShop project and now I need to duplicate my portfolio of items into SpreadShop in order to take advantage of your new focus on SpreadShop?

Alice
Alice
2 years ago
Reply to  Annoyed

I agree, this is clear as mud and I came here to find out which to choose from. Still do not know.

Wahid
Wahid
2 years ago

If I decide to sell t-shirts and other stuff using this company,

1) Do I have to sell the products on both spreadshirt and spreadshop? 2) Can I just use either spreadshirt or spreadshop?
3) If I just decide to use only Spreadshop are there any costs I have to pay for, such as fees, taxes, VAT, shipping?

Wayne bishopp
Wayne bishopp
3 years ago

Do many people run and generate a good enough income for it to be their full time business do you know please.

Dennis
Dennis
3 years ago

If starting a new shop should we go to spreadshirt or spreadshop & is the POD, payment, shipping & customer service the same.

jirom
3 years ago

how do i join?

Karlynne
Karlynne
3 years ago

So it’s just a new name for what already exists with additional features? BTW, I first throught it said sweatshop. 😉

Jessica
3 years ago

So, if I change over to a spreadshop, what happens to my spreadshirt online store?

sara
3 years ago

Why do not I see my design in the designs sold here

Thomas Bear
Thomas Bear
3 years ago

So what exactly is changing?

Melvin Lightford
3 years ago

Hi, I know I’m on spreadshirt market place. Want to make sure I ‘m on my own personal shop also. Please advise if their anything or else I must do on my end to get my products moving.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x