Facebook is an underrated platform to make sales. Of course, it requires a bit of effort on your part. Take a look at our Facebook-selling tips below to help maximize your sales!
Previously, you could post links of your products on Facebook, and these posts would show up on your followers’ timelines. Due to recent algorithm changes, this is no longer the case.
If you’re looking to make sales via Facebook, you have to do more than just run a Facebook group and post links to your Shop products. Now, you’ll have to put some effort into actually creating content to help build your audience and boost those sales.
Grow Your Facebook Audience
When planning your posts, think about what your followers want to see. By producing eye-catching content, you’ll improve your chances of making a sale.
The following tips have also proven to help Facebook sales:
- Create original content, like pictures, text, or videos. Simply sharing an external link (like a YouTube video) will not boost your Facebook popularity.
- Once you’ve created the original content, share these posts one to five times each day.
- Provide customers with the ability to engage with posts.
- Spend $3 to $5 on daily Facebook page ads. This will help attract new fans.
- Reduce the number of posts that are solely focused on making a sale.
- When you are displaying your products, make sure there’s an active Shop promotion.
Clearly, this entire strategy will require some time and effort. However, you’ll see that your audience is slowly growing, and this will eventually have a positive impact on your sales!
Do you have any additional tips to add? If you had any success selling via Facebook? Let us know in the comments below!