The Contrast Face Mask is just what your customers need in their face covering rotation. It’s already been a big hit in Europe, and now it’s available on the North American platform too!
The new Contrast Face Mask is available in two different sizes. The smaller size is ideal for smaller faces and teenagers, while the large size is suitable for men or people with larger faces. Your customers will get a snug fit thanks to the two rubber stoppers that adjust the length of the ear loops. Featuring contrasting colors, the mask is white with black trimmings! Try the all-over print option and add something truly special to your Shop.
Contrast Face Mask
Size S (ID 1488) / Size L (ID 1487)
- Color: White with black trim
- Three-layer mask (100% polyester outer, 100% cotton lining)
- Elastic ear loops with two adjustable rubber stoppers
- Not a medical product. Not proven to protect against infection.
Print & price details
- Print areas:
- Size small: 6” x 4” or 15 x 9.5 cm
- Size large: 7” x 5” or 18.5 x 13 cm
- Print type: Thermal sublimation, Pixel and vector graphics recommended
- Pricing varies for USD, CA, and AUD
While wearing a face mask is our new normal, it can still be intimidating! Keep your customers feeling encouraged and happy during these difficult times with fun designs and all-over patterns.
Any questions? Let us know in the comments.
We’re back with your March assortment updates! Extended sizes are now available for a wide variety of products on the North American platform. Learn all about it and add them to your Shop to give your customers some fresh picks for springtime.
- Men’s Hoodie (ID 111) available up to 5XL
- Men’s T-Shirt (ID 210) in heather black goes up to 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- Men’s T-Shirt (ID 210) in royal blue available in 5XL, 6XL
- Men’s T-Shirt (ID 210) in forest green available in 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- Women’s T-Shirt (ID 347) in heather black, heather grey, and navy is available in 3XL
- Unisex Crewneck Shirt (ID 512) in black and white now available in 5XL
- Unisex Crewneck Shirt (ID 512) heather grey, forest green, and navy now in 3XL, 4XL, and 5XL
- Unisex Baseball T-Shirt (ID 951) white/black, heather blue/navy now available in 3XL
That’s all for our new size additions, folks! Leave any questions in the comments below or let us know in the forum.
It’s that time again, we’re welcoming new sizes into the assortment and saying ciao to others. Discover all of the changes now!
- Men’s T-Shirt (ID 6) is now available in the sizes 3XL and 4XL for the color’s graphite grey and military green
- Bobble Hat (ID 1095)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Rubber Case (ID 1353) is discontinued by the supplier. Once the remaining stock has sold, it will be unavailable
- Men’s Organic V-Neck T-Shirt (ID 686) is discontinued by the supplier in the color heather navy. Traditional navy is still available!
- Men’s Organic Sweatshirt (ID 1187) is discontinued by the supplier in the color heather navy. However, classic navy is still available!
- Henley Long-Sleeved Shirt (ID 1437) is discontinued by the supplier in the color grey
North America & Oceania
- Men’s Long-Sleeved Shirt (ID 23) in the color kiwi will be discontinued once the remaining stock has sold
That’s all, folks! If you have any questions about our assortment updates, let us know in the comments below.
Do you sell stickers in your Shop? Our latest (and glossiest) product is now available on all platforms. Here’s what you’ll need to know to get started.
What makes glossy transparent stickers different?
Unlike white matte stickers or glossy white stickers, the glossy transparent stickers are completely see-through. The biggest difference has to do with the color scheme of your designs. White designs are not accepted for white stickers, because they are not visible against the white background.
However, for glossy transparent stickers you can use any color you wish. Even light-colored designs! So, whether you’re into minimalist line designs or something more colorful, we’ve finally got a sticker for every Shop!
How do I add them to my Shop?
If you’ve already added stickers to your Shop, this new sticker type will automatically appear to your customers as a “color” choice. If you haven’t added this product – do it now!
Remember, the Product Wizard is around to help you with all of your magical sticker needs. You can add designs to stickers with the Product Wizard by going to Designs > Advanced > Product Wizard, then scroll to the bottom and select ‘stickers.’
Any questions about stickers? Let us know in the forum or comments below!
Calling all mug lovers: From now on, our black mugs will be printed using thermo-sublimation. What does that mean for your designs? We’ll walk you through it…
Do you offer face masks in your Shop? Check out the newest model images and learn how they’ll help you make more sales!
The Unisex Oversized T-Shirt is pure street style. The baggy silhouette popularized by influencers is now a global phenomenon, this style is not to be missed!
Our Baby Cap just got an update. Check out the changes and similarities of our most recent product replacement.
Your assortment just got a little happier with the Insulated Water Bottle. It’s perfect for gift buyers (wink, wink).
The leaves are changing and so is our assortment! Discover the latest styles and colors from this season and add them to your Shop.