Facebook catalog feed and Google Search Console

Why is this option “Facebook catalog feed” plus instructions still available in the shops? I was not aware that this option was not supported anymore, so I followed nicely the instructions via the link in my shop. Result shop closed by Facebook. The same counts for Google Search Console while the domain cannot be indexed after the domain name change because there is robots.txt disallow that prevents this. What makes it impossible to generate organic traffic to shops great for Q4

This unprofessional behavior can get people’s accounts banned, which they maybe build up within years. Why leave options and the links to instructions on how to configure, when it is not working and maybe even against policies from 3rd parties?

I saw a few topics about these issues so it is not something new. At least put something on the more info pages, so people don’t find out on a forum when it is already too late.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.