Most of my designs keep being rejected, Help please

Hello, I really need help here, I have been uploading different kind of designs, I have even made a previous research in Spreadshirt, just to make sure that other people are selling similar designs. I have even uploaded again a designed that got previously accepted, and it got rejected again (so one person accepted and other not) .

So I truly don’t understand. This workflow has become me uploading several designs, then wait a couple of days, just to see them being rejected.

I wrote an e-mail to verify@spreadshop.com on September 10th, with no answers yet.

Same reason always “don´t meet standards”

Also in the website says that we should not upload washed or distressed designs. Nevertheless, I see lots of designs like that in the platform.

Thanks in advance

This e-mail doesn’t exist. The correct e-mail is verify@spreadshirt.com (and not Spreadshop). My colleagues will be happy to help you out :slight_smile:

that´s the one they game me here last time

"If you are still not sure about the reasons, please get in contact with our design department: verify@spreadshop.com
Please have your AccountID or ShopID

Thanks

Some ideas on the reasons behind my problem, taking into account everything what I just exposed.

Tomas_Spreadshop gave me that email BTW

Then he was mistaken. I’m sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.