Spreadshop US vs Europe

So I have an european spreadshop. What does this mean when somebody from US visits my European shop. Is it possible for them to buy my products? And will there be shipping to US?

1 Like

I think they can visit your EU store and buy products but they will be made in EU and not the US locations. So the shipping fee will be higher.

Exactly. Anyone from all over the world can visit your EU shop. You have the option to also create a Shop on our North American platform and connect both shops. That then means that when American customers visit your shop they are automatically redirected to the US Shop and that shipping fees are way lower since it’s then produced in the US from one of our two production facilities in North America.
More Info can be found here:

1 Like

To be fair… the solution between the EU Shop and the NA shop is still not great.

Yes, you can link the two shops… but that’s it… no other needed feature here to make the shopping comfortable

For example… if you link to a product via social media for example… you will be redirected to the EU Shop… if you choose that link…than Spreadshirt asks you if you want to the switch to the US shop… which is fine… but the product is gone.

Not that great actually…i had to build that function by myself…

1 Like

how did you build that functionality? because yeah that EU vs NA shop linking is terrible :frowning:

Htacces and php…but i use the Javascript plugin on my own website… you use the Spreadshop right ?

1 Like

Yeah I thought you would have a custom site. I am planning to create a custom website also in the near future, but have open questions.

Yes, this is definitely an issue which unfortunately won’t get solved any time soon. Also because the product range is a little different between EU and NA shops. But you are absolutely right that this is a very frustrating shopping experience to say the least. Please know that I have forwarded this criticism!

@Lena_Spreadshop but is it possible to link the product ids to US / EU (feature request)?. Basicly kinda same you have with the shops. Of course you can only link if both products are on both platforms.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.