Uploading Designs Issue June 24, 2020

What does the red bar with the white “x” mean when one is uploading a new design? It presents when one has selected all the products and you press NEXT to move on to the Description Page?

I selected only one design to delete and four or five were deleted instead. Can they be retrieved? I have tried to upload them again and get the same red bar with an “x” when I am ready to move on to the description page and click the NEXT box.

You may email me at gaysmps@aol.com.

Thanks for all assistance.

Welcome to our community @By_Amazing_Grace
Let me see whether I can reproduce the bug that you are describing and I’ll get back to you!

This is indeed a bug. I hope this will be fixed very soon :slight_smile: Will keep you posted!

Thanks for the reply.

The glitch deleted all of the designs created from the first of the year on my site as a side note.
In the meantime can you answer these questions specifically:

-Will the designs that were deleted automatically be uploaded?

-Can you upload a design that has been deleted?

-What does the red bar with the white “x” mean when uploading a design? It presents after you have selected your products, you press “NEXT” to go to the description page, the red bar appears and does not let you proceed.

Thanks for your help!

This was not part of the bug! You will therefore have to re-upload the designs that you somehow deleted, I’m sorry.

It seems like you have issues with the design files. Maybe you can write an e-mail with the file where the x appears to see whether there are any issues with the format. Best to write to designs@spreadshirt.net

Has the bug been fixed?

I still cannot get past the CHOOSE AND DESIGN PRODUCTS page to the DESCRIPTION page… Why?

Again, when I hit the NEXT button it turns RED WITH A WHITE “X” – what does this mean? What is wrong? I upload the design, select products, and CANNOT get to the description page.

Thanks for your help!

Can you let us know which design exactly you are trying to publish? Does it happen with every design? Thanks a lot and very sorry about the inconvenience!

Ok, so we’ve just released a fix for this issue. Can you please re-upload the designs in question where you encountered the problem and you shoudln’t see the bug anymore and be able to publish products without a problem. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Should all be fixed now :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other issues!

Thanks!

I am able to upload again.

Hooray!

Be blessed,

Gayle.

Thanks for reporting and sorry again for the inconvenience! :slight_smile: