Where and how to set the design price

I am new and try to find my way with spreadshirt. I have uploaded a design. In the tutorial (Spreadshop Tutorial: How to Open a Spreadshop) I saw that you can set the design price for all products in one go. Now I tried to do the same, but I can only determine the margin for each product individually in the sales channel (shop pricing). But nowhere can I set the design price for multiple products as I saw in the demo. Do I miss something? Hope someone can send me the right way.

Hey Hans,

Sorry - some things have changed since that tutorial :see_no_evil: and we haven’t updated the videos yet. But we are on our way.

You do not set a design price anymore but a retail price for each product type —>

The retail price then applies to all of your Basic Men’s Shirts for example independent of the design.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hi… why? I don’t want to sell all my design for the same price! This is crazy… :frowning: restore the possibility to set a design price!

It is confusing for the customer when in a shop, one shirt costs 25$ and the same shirt with another design costs 35$ as the production cost is basically the same

You have to calculate an average “design price” and work that into the retail price you set.

As a solution you can choose to publish certain more intricate designs (that took a long time to produce) on higher quality products, and designs that were quick to produce on cheaper products!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.