Limit on uploads

When did the daily limit om uploads become 5? Its far too few

Check

It’s temporary! Thanks for your understanding :clap:

I can’t upload more than one and then it tells me I’ve reached my limit. I only have three total designs in my shop.

Hi Lena,
The problem is when we upload many designs for making some tries and we reach the limit even no one design will be published at the end…
I totally understand the new limit during this crisis, but could you calculate it when sending designs to verification, and not when simply uploading designs?
I don’t think your teams have to check designs at upload time, so they will spend no time until the designs are submitted to shops, and we sometimes (often) need to send many successive versions of a design in order to check how it will appear before sending it to sale…
Thanks

The Upload Limit will be increased to 20 from Wednesday afternoon onwards!

1 Like

I’m new with you guys and got hit with limit at 3 I think. I never had anything like that from any of the other P.O.D. places I’m with… we are limited on how many designs we can upload to see if we want to offer up for printing on the products?

When I got the limit block I stopped putting in more time on the store here and have been checking out other places. I keep seeing your site around on the net so I have come here to my spot a couple times now and end up not really getting anything done and going on to other places…

Don’t you guys have a bulk uploader feature you are offering? If I’m wrong I apologise. I think you do though and I was impressed with that ability but got cut off… I do remember that it was your site that has that. I’m not understanding things In guess. Why have bulk uploads? I’m not trying to be a pain, I’m just trying to figure things out and maybe make a few bucks with some of the stuff I think up…

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi @BECKWERKS, welcome to our community! We do have a bulk upload functionality. You can upload up to 20 designs at the same time by drag and dropping 20 design files. So this seems to be a bug. I have passed it along to our developers and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them. Please note that this might only be next week since quite a few colleagues are off for the holidays. Thanks for your patience!

Hi @Lena_Spreadshop. I’m a new Spreadshop owner trying to launch my shop, but after uploading just a few designs today (5 or fewer), it is telling me I have reached the daily limit. At this rate, it’s going to take me a month to launch my shop, lol! Any insight into this issue? Thank you!

Mh, that’s not good. I have forwarded the issue to our developers

Seems to be back to the 20 design limit now. Thank you!

1 Like