Ever seen a sign in a store window advertising something you really want, and when you get inside they don’t have any more? Drives you crazy, doesn’t it? Well, don’t let that happen to your customers. Stay on top of Spreadshirt’s product news, and make sure that you keep your Shops updated. Knowing the latest product changes is one of the most important keys to running a successful business.
Here’s what’s up for August in the world of Product News:
- ID 347 Women’s T-Shirt will now be available in Heather Purple
- ID 111 Men’s Hoodie in size 3XL willnow be available in Black
- ID 512 Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt in size 3XL will now be available in Black
- ID 23 Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt in size 3XL will now be available in Black
- ID 1130 Men’s Fitted Poly-Cotton T-Shirt in size 3XL will now be availale in Black
- ID 951 Unisex Baseball T-Shirt in size 3XL will now be available in Black/White & Heather
- ID 348 Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt in size 3XL will now be available in Black
- ID 347 Women’s T-Shirt will be switched from Gildan to Fruit of the Loom. Stock will be mixed between the brands until Gildan stock is depleted.
- In accordance with the above brand switch, ID 347 Women’s T-Shirt in Gildan’s “Deep Heather” will be deactivated and changed to Fruit of the Loom’s “Heather Purple”
Country of Origin Change
American Apparel has changed the country of origin for some of their products, making them no longer made in the USA. The new contry of origin for the following product(s) is Honduras.